McCutcheon's Inspection Services

 Serving the following counties:

Erie County, Chautauqua County, Cattaraugus County, Allegany County.

(716) 557-2295

 

 

 

Copyright © 2019 McCutcheon's Inspection Services - All Rights Reserved.

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • Yelp Social Icon

Welcome to McCutcheon's Inspection Services

Over the past 19 years, we’ve inspected more than 3,500 homes across Western New York. Give us 1% of your confidence, and we’ll earn the other 99%!

As the buyer, you deserve a piece of mind knowing your new home has been professionally and thoroughly examined for any defects that may create unexpected, costly repairs.

As an inspector that understands the stress of buying a home, our mission is to put your needs first and our goal is to ensure you have the knowledge you need so you are confident the home is the right choice for you.

Buying or selling a home is one of the most important decisions of your life -- every detail matters as you invest in your family’s safety and well-being. Throughout Western New York, McCutcheon's Inspection Services is the trusted provider of prompt, thorough home inspections and radon testing. Led by industry veteran, Larry McCutcheon, McCutcheon's Inspection Services has inspected more than 3,500 homes over the past 19 years and has helped buyers, sellers, and homeowners make informed decisions. My mission is to continue to provide courteous, straightforward service and building lasting relationships that supports my clients through every stage of homeownership. When it’s time for a radon test or buyer’s inspection, give McCutcheon's Inspection Services 1% of your confidence, and I promise to earn the other 99%.

Location & Hours:

Serving the following counties:

 Erie County, Chautauqua County, Cattaraugus County, Allegany County.

Hours:

Monday:  07:00 am – 08:00 pm
Tuesday:  07:00 am – 08:00 pm

Wednesday:  07:00 am – 08:00 pm

Thursday:  07:00 am – 08:00 pm

Friday:  07:00 am – 08:00 pm

Saturday:  07:00 am – 08:00 pm

Sunday:  07:00 am – 08:00 pm