McCutcheon's Inspection Services

 Serving the following counties:

Erie County, Chautauqua County, Cattaraugus County, Allegany County.

(716) 557-2295

 

 

 

Copyright © 2019 McCutcheon's Inspection Services - All Rights Reserved.

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • Yelp Social Icon

Radon Testing

Facts About Radon Gas

  • Radon is a naturally occurring radioactive gas produced by the breakdown of uranium in soil, rock, & water.

  • Radon is classified as a class-A carcinogen. (A proven cancer causing agent) The Surgeon General warns that radon gas is the second leading cause of lung cancer in the US.

  • Children are at the highest risk of lung damage from exposure to radon gas. 

  • Radon gas kills more people in the US than drunk drivers and home fires combined.

 

  • Testing revealed radon gas levels greater than 60 times the EPA recommended action level in Western New York.

 

  • EPA recommends testing your home for radon gas every 2 years.

  • Accurate testing is the only way to determine if your family is at risk from exposure to radon gas. 

  • High radon levels can be easily and inexpensively mitigated.

DID YOU KNOW?

ALL radon tests are conducted using continuous radon monitoring machines from Radalink. Radalink monitors are state-of-the-art machines that provide fast, accurate, dependable results. Hourly readings of the radon concentration, temperature, relative humidity, and barometric pressure will record any unusual fluctuations resulting from Protocol violations. If anyone tampers with the radon test we will know.

Call us today for a professional radon test.

McCutcheon’s Inspection Services  

716-557-2295

Give us 1% of your confidence and we will earn the other 99% !!!